To use the heart rate fullscreen (gym) monitor & live zone tracker:
- Go to Mi Band Tools - Heart Rate
- Click on the floating button (bottom right corner with Start or Stop icon)
- Select the Fullscreen Monitor option
- When you enter the heart rate fullscreen monitor, the HR sensor is automatically switched into the continuous tracking mode and returned to the state it was in when you leave the monitor - you do not have to worry about switching the continuous / interval measuring at all, it's all smart and automatic.
- If you are not sure what it the description of your current heart rate zone, just click on the heart rate number, it will show you an explanation dialog for your current heart rate zone.